Expectation: My one day to accomplish as much as possible.
Reality: HAHAHA!! Silly girl…you have children!
Non-productive Actions &/or Quotes from the Mellix household today:
- I made Captain America cookies. The video I saw made it look so simple. It was difficult. They were gross.
- I lost to my 8 yr old son in a game of Chutes & Ladders. I despise the bad little girl on space #49! I slid back down five times on just that one. I lost at Uno also.
- I put my hair in soft rollers at 2:30AM when I woke up to go to the bathroom. I woke up, unrolled them, snapped a pic for Instagram/Twitter and it went up into a messy bun. Basically…a waste of time.
- I learned how to play “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” on the guitar.
- Note: It’s interesting to think about all of my efforts to develop musical skill stems from procrastination.
- I don’t want to balance my checkbook- I learned to play some chords and eventually a full song on the keyboard.
- OMG! That kitchen smells like rotten raccoons…let me teach myself how to play the guitar. Surely, hiding in my bedroom will make those problems disappear 🙂
- I finally convinced Isaiah to get in the bathtub. Before getting out he screamed in horror… “MAMA!!! MY HANDS LOOK LIKE GLAZED DONUTS WITH RED RASHES!! COME QUICK!” – I’m not sure how he came up with that for his wrinkled hands but that was his only problem.
Christmas is less than a week away… I gotta go! I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Love, The Mellix’s
One thought on “Glazed Donuts With Rashes”
Reblogged this on Dream Big, Dream Often and commented:
This is the Mellix Life!!