This summer my boys are participating in our library’s reading program. We got our library cards this week and already started collecting stickers!
It’s a simple process to get signed up and most local libraries offer a similar program. When a child reads for at least 12 minutes each day they get a sticker. Once they fill up their sticker sheet they turn it in for a prize.
Below is a link to the York County information if you live in the Fort Mill area.
Our first trip to the library I found a book I really liked but was too embarrassed to check it out. (Guess which one below! LOL!) Yesterday we went back and I mustered up enough confidence to get it along with a few other gems I found!
- Real Simple Cleaning (Kathleen Squires)
- How Not To Look Old: Fast and effortless ways to look 10 years younger, 10 pounds light, 10 time better. (Charla Krupp)
- The Digital Mom Handbook: How to blog, vlog, tweet, and Facebook your way to a dream career at home (Audrey McClelland)
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success: Kick-start your business, brand, and job search (Wayne Breitbarth)
- The New Coach’s Guide To Youth Football Skills & Drills (Tom Bass)
- I picked up this one for daddy 🙂
- Diary Of A Wimpy Kid – Hard Luck (Jeff Kinney)
- Mutant Mayhem! – (Matthew J. Gilbert)
Aaron’s Book & DVD:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar (Eric Carle)
- Let’s Learn. S.T.E.M.,Volume 2 (Not pictured above)