She cracks me up! This is my life… Continue reading
I got a new camera. Ten days later I am ready to admit…I am NOT a professional photographer.
When I opened my Christmas gift with wide eyes of excitement I envisioned myself making money. I had already researched how I could sell my photos online.
Let me just tell you…it is hard. Very hard. Continue reading
Aaron singing “Mary, Did You Know?” this morning during the Sunday School Christmas Program.
- Two plastic daggers (back pockets)
- Plastic golf club AKA sword/ rocket launcher (stuffed down into the front of his jeans)
- A plastic taser/gun (Right front pocket)
- A bow (tucked into the back of his shirt)
- A glow in the dark arrow (Left front pocket)
Standing in front of the Christmas tree with a determined look on his face he examines every ornament carefully.
Me: “What are you doing?”
Isaiah: “I’m looking for inferences.”
Isaiah: “I’m an assassin and I need clues. I have to find clues!”
This boy and his wild imagination!