Anyone have a mama’s boy? What about a daddy’s boy? Continue reading
Isaiah: when I grow up I’m going to do what you’re doing for a living. Continue reading
- Two plastic daggers (back pockets)
- Plastic golf club AKA sword/ rocket launcher (stuffed down into the front of his jeans)
- A plastic taser/gun (Right front pocket)
- A bow (tucked into the back of his shirt)
- A glow in the dark arrow (Left front pocket)
Standing in front of the Christmas tree with a determined look on his face he examines every ornament carefully.
Me: “What are you doing?”
Isaiah: “I’m looking for inferences.”
Isaiah: “I’m an assassin and I need clues. I have to find clues!”
This boy and his wild imagination!
I was sitting just a few rows back from the front in church this evening.